Diamonds might a girl’s best friend, but its friendship comes at an often high cost. However, in what we can only describe as a shopping miracle, Mejuri is kicking off its first-ever Diamond Week Sale, giving you the chance to save on the precious gem. In case you’re unfamiliar, the direct-to-consumer darling offers gorgeous jewelry that toes the line between timeless and trendy. The jewelry brand has been worn by celebrities and tastemakers alike, from Oprah Winfrey to Selena Gomez to Jenna Lyons. (Even better? Mejuri jewelry is made with high-quality materials, yet its pieces are available for a fair, transparent price.)
Now through February 7, Mejuri is offering 15 percent off all diamond pieces, from pavé bands to modern hoops. And, in the spirit of this glitzy celebration, the company is also releasing special Diamond Week styles that will also be on sale. Whether you want to treat yourself to the classics—many of which have recently been released in a 14K White Gold—or “wow” someone you love with an excellent Valentine’s Day present, one thing’s for sure: This Mejuri sale is the perfect opportunity to restock your jewelry box.
Since high-quality diamonds rarely go on sale, we have a feeling that many of the pieces will sell out in the blink of an eye. To help, we’re sharing the 10 very best, blingiest deals from the inaugural Mejuri diamond sale ahead.
- Erika Jayne appeals court order to turn over diamond earrings
- 6 Pairs Of Earrings That Won't Turn Your Ears Green
- In 'Nothing Lasts Forever', The Diamond Industry Isn't Clear-Cut
- Save $100 on Clean Origin engagement rings with this exclusive code—shop diamond rings now
- What is Frank Ocean’s net worth? Rapper’s brand Homer launches $25K diamond-encrusted gold penis ring